Sunday, June 8, 2008

GSLDTC June 5th, 6th, 7th

This weekend we have been going to the Great Salt Lake Dog Training Club's AKC Agility and Obedience trial. Ryddick has been really, really good. I had him off leash at the practice jump and did some "calm" jumps. He gets do excited when he sees a jump that I am practicing a lot of calm jumping. I also did some ball herding and he was a bit nervous when there was a another dog near him , but did not react in any way. Chocolate, him and i went for a walk next to the creek and I found a nice spot for them to go swimming when it gets hot at the trials.
I also had him jump on the tale to have a practice measurement. He was just a bit over 21", that is more then an inch less then last time. This time he was relaxed and not on his toes. I have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment