Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CU Class

Tonight was the last night of our Control Unleashed Class with Ryddick and I really liked it. It is very relaxed. This particular class was by invitation only. It was a first in Utah and I am going to continue to hold classes for the next session with some Agility excersises. One of the pre-requisite was that we all had read the CU book and have an understanding of the exercises. After we arrive, the first thing we did is set up our "station", a mat, a crate and maybe a chair. We also set up a "box" with ring gates. Then we brought in our dogs and start. I love doing passive attention on the mat with Ryddick. It has always been active attention in class and sometimes that is just not what he needs. Note in the seminar section, the club is sponsoring for Leslie to come in October. I am signed up for a working spot with Ryddick. I am so excited. I am making a huge sacrifice by not going to the DOCNA nationals, that is scheduled on the same weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment