Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chasing MACH






Raygen is entered in the AKC Agility trial. He did really great on Friday in Standard and earned 12 points. Jumpers with Weaves started out great until he went into the weaves. "Oh, no" I though, "He is shutting down." At the corner of my eye I saw a loose dog on the outside of the ring gates and it was.... Ryker..... by then Raygen had popped out of the weaves to say hi to him and off course at that was our NQ. However we got to finish the course and I learned not to put my dogs in a friends X-Pen that I don't know how to lock. Heehee!Saturday we had a great Jumper run and he again earned some points. Then we got to do Standard and me being anchious that he would run into the tunnel trap called him to early and made him refuse a jump. Wished for that intelligent disobedience at that point. We went on and he did some great weaves and got to the table and then realized that the poor Raygen had to go poop, NOW!!!. I scooped him up and he got to finish on the other side of the fence. Again lesson learned, no feeding bones before trials. All fiber and chicken and skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment