Monday, August 4, 2008

ASCA Trial August 2nd and 3rd

This ASCA trial was very small. I split up the runs between Raygen, Ryker and Ryddick. ASCA courses are more open and "faster" and a challenge for Ryker and I. He started out being a complete spazz and slid off the front of the teeter before it hit the ground. Not sure if he thought it was the dog walk or if the teeter was to slippery. On our last jumpers run I realized by the 2nd jump that I was way to far behind. I ended up having to do a lot of sends and verbals. It was a nice run and he kept all the bars up. He earned his GS-N and RS-N and legs in Open Jumpers and Open Regular. I am always having doubt if I should continue to run in ASCA with him, but I was able to practice the SLS and weave pole entries. Can't wait to see what happens next week at USDAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment