Friday, August 7, 2009

No U-FLI Nationals

UTB Flyball Team BOD has decided not to go to U-FLI Nationals this year. A few team members where very angry at the decision. Other than the BOD nobody knows why this decision was made. Frankly, I am to sick and tired to care, maybe I will have some feelings about it later. I canceled my hotel reservation and made peace as much as I can with whatever is happening or going to happen. Can't let this get me down. Great news is that Ryker really doesn't care. He is as happy as a clam. Ready to go play and fetch a toy or swim in the pond or jump over jumps or just sleep. Sure helps when the world keep turning and nothing really matters. My happiness is my dog happiness. Maybe I am trying to hard?

3 comments:

  1. if you want disappointments try running this venture.... will see how long you can remain upbeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said I am not disapointed? This was planned for months. We held back at the races so we were able to Q and for whatever reason it is canceled. So I'd rather don't care. Keep my sanity and won't burn bridges that way.

    ReplyDelete