Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Considering Trialing

Rylie got to go to Huntsville with me and the boys. She usually stays home with Michael, but I thought I'll give her a break from the heat and let her go swimming in the pond, which she loves to do.I decided to run her a bit on the Agility course, too. First she barked at me, but then ran the course real nice. She is and has always been a Velcro dog. She never goes further away then 4 feet. But she did good. Her weaves are great, she runs the contacts and she only has to jump 12 inches in AKC preferred. ASCA does not have a lower jump height option unless the dog or handler are seniors or the handler is a junior. USDAA she would have to jump 16" in preformance. In DOCNA she could be entered on Select at 12". I really like DOCNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment